• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Software Engineering or any other acceptable qualification
• 2+ Years of Web Development Experience. Solid understanding of PHP
• Fullstack developer that can handle managing both the frontend and backend of a project or website.
• Strong desire to work within a fast-paced, constantly ambitious, startup environment
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage time effectively
Desire to work in a startup environment with changing targets and deadlines
• Hosting experience with Apache, MySQL, Postgres, Amazon AWS, S3 and Elastic Beanstalk a plus
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Attend timely to any troubleshooting encountered with any machines, carry out any relevant task as directed to you by your superior. Have a constant focus on the productivity level of finished products output.
Duties of Job
Participate in calibration of all machineries involved in the manufacture as directed to you by your superior.
Responsible in running and monitoring the factory machines.
Adjust the speed of the machines on a regular basis during operation.
Ensure that operations of the machineries are within parameters.
Attend timely to any troubleshooting encountered with any machines.
Ensure that all raw material involved in the process are prepared in time.
Participate in stock take and control inventory .
Ensure proper handling and identification of products at all stages.
To assist the Accounts Officer by providing support in all Accounts functions that allow for the proper people management of the company.
Duties of Job
1) Accounts Processing
3) Database Management
5) VAT Processing
6) Any other cognate duties
1) IT literate
2) Good communication skills
3) Excellent analytical skills
4) Ability to meet deadlines
5) Ability to do multi-tasks
6) Priority will be given to candidates having passed accounting at HSC level (Principal) and residing in the vicinity of Montagne Blanche/Q Militaire