CSI Energy Group is currently in the process of centralising its accounting functions in Mauritius, and we are looking for an Accountant to join our dynamic team. The selected candidate will be based in Mauritius and will be responsible for the whole accounting functions of the subsidiaries across Africa.
Duties of Job
- Process financial transactions in SAP and manage all accounting activities of subsidiary companies.
- Be in charge of the full life circle of AP & AR invoices.
- Prepare and book closing accounting entries such as accruals, amortisations, petty cash, inter-company reconciliations, bank reconciliations, revaluations, etc.
- Conduct month-end and year-end closure process.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reports.
- Prepare year-end financial statements for auditing.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- To analyse the revenue and expenditure of the subsidiaries and prepare cash flow reports.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- To conduct any other cognate duties.
- Willing to travel to African countries.
- Experience in SAP will be a definite advantage.
- To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Housekeeping Supervisor shall ensure that our Dormitories comply with the Employees’ Lodging Accommodation Regulations and Clients’ requirements.
Duties of Job
1. Ensure that all dormitories are cared for and inspected according to Clients’ requirements.
2. Ensure that a high level of housekeeping is maintained in our dormitories and yard.
3. Carry regular inspections of dormitories (minimum 5 per week) and submit report.
4. Report any maintenance issues, damages and disturbances in our dormitories.
5. Follow work in progress in dormitories for repairs and maintenance.
6. Supervise a team of housekeepers, cooks, kitchen helpers and labour.
7. Order and manage the stock of cleaning products, sanitary bins and equipment.
8. Welcome and facilitate integration of new expatriate workers.
9. Attend Workers’ Council for expatriates and follow up the dormitories issues raised during the meeting.
10. Deal with complaints / requests with professionalism.
11. Maintain the file of dormitories.
12. Assist in renewal of Lodging Accommodation Permit, Health Clearance and Fire Clearance of dormitories.
13. Follow up and resolve issues raised during the visit of the Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Health and Fire Services Department in the dormitories.
14. Do emergency light testing on a monthly basis and keep record of test in a register.
15. Ensure fire fighting equipment is up to date and unobstructed at all times in the dormitories.
16. Manage first aid boxes in the dormitories
Fluent in speaking Hindi / Bengali & French
Passionate about housekeeping
We are excited to announce that our expansion is now reaching the beautiful country Mauritius, with our aim to create a world-class customer management firm.
Clients and customers around the globe can now benefit from our expanded location and language capabilities.
Be a part of our dynamic team and start delivering great service to our customers worldwide.
Excellent Communication Skills both French and English; additional language is a plus
Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
Accuracy and attention to detail
Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
Conduct research as needed
Duties of Job
To qualify, you:
Must be willing to work odd hours (EVENING SHIFT) 4pm - Midnight
Or 10am until 6pm (MORNING SHIFT)
And be fluent in french and also languages like spanish / italian or german can be a plus.
Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
Must be willing to work during weekends and holidays
If you have that skills and qualifications, it is YOU Qubecxs is looking for.
QUBECXS Co Ltd
70, Jacarandas Avenue,
Morcellement St. Jean
Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
Advises customers by providing information on products.
Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
Should be able to speak French fluently.
Should reside in the region of Plaine Wilhems
Should be between 22 - 40 years
Should have minimum Form 4