Rédaction de courriers et comptes rendus quotidiens
Réception d’appels et planification de RDV
Maîtrise parfaite de la langue française surtout à l’écrit : connaissance des règles de grammaire, conjugaison et orthographe.
Aisance rédactionnelle et rapidité de saisie (AZERTY).
Connaissances de base en informatique (Pack-Office/Open-Office/Mail…).
A real estate development company is looking for a Marketing & Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate would:
• Be prepared to undertake secretarial and administrative tasks.
• Hold a degree/diploma in marketing/communication or any other relevant educational background.
• Be fluent both English and French. (Written and Oral)
Duties of Job
• Assisting in, planning and managing all publicity materials & social media.
• Creating marketing campaigns together with the marketing team.
• Assisting in developing new innovative ways of communication to target market.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Assisting in planning and managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Contributing towards, development and implementation of an internal marketing program.
• Supporting the marketing team in day to day marketing activities.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
• Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs
• Copywriting skills and experience
• Drivers license and own transport
Our manufacturing plant hopes to find a qualified and cost-conscious professional to fill the open position of Production Supervisor. The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay. We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business.
Duties of Job
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Any other cognate duties that may be assigned to you by your Head of Department of any other person designated by Management.
• Communicative, organized and works well in a team;
• Should be focused and committed and able to take the Initiative.